Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Iron Man 2 Prescreening FAIL!


It was bound to happen some time or another...


Yesterday, Bruce, Pam, Danny, Jordan and I all headed up to Seattle a bit too late if you ask me (I said around 5pm people!!). When we arrived, the line was ridiculous. Not to mention I left my passes at the office (I've never needed them in Washington before) and the press spot I normally take was already filled. :'( Pam, however, got past all the shenanigans and was up in the theatre corresponding with Bruce while Danny, Jordan and I started to create inside jokes and refreshed a few old ones. Good times... Unless you don't get in to see the movie you came to see!! Well, after Pam came back down to join us mere mortals who couldn't/wouldn't sneak our way in, I decided to talk with one of the power-hungry no-one-gets-in-unless-I-say-so chicas. She recognized me from some of the previous screenings. She emailed me and I'm on my way to officially being put on the press invite list. Booyah. She also said we could go to the screening on Thursday (6 May 2010) at the Pacific Science Center, but I have a previous engagement and therefore will NOT be attending. However, since I do not have to work on Friday, you better believe I'll be pulling a morning visit to the movie theatre - Longston perhaps? Maybe the SuperMall? Say 10 AM-ish?

So Iron Man 2, I will happily pay a few bucks to see you along with the general public. The rest of you will just have to await my review until then. Or you could just come along.

Release Date: 7 May 2010
Seen: Not yet...

No comments: