Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Chart Notes: My Milkshake


It has been said that my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard, but today a patient brought me my milkshake. Literally. I don't know if any of you are familiar with Don's Drive-In in Puyallup near the fairgrounds, but one of my patients today was late and we weren't able to see her for another hour. So she said she was going to Don's and asked if we wanted anything. Naturally we said no and then I mentioned that when I was little they used to make these awesome butterscotch milkshakes. Well when my patient came back she had gotten me my milkshake! Thank you lovely woman! Sadly it was not as brilliant as I remembered it, but in this case it was definitely the thought that counted more than anything else. Hooray for strangers loving strangers. Cheers.

No comments: